Monday, August 2, 2010

lying in my bed..

As i sit here lying in my bed, the same 'phrase' keeps running through my head, "life's too short".

Haha and you know what? For once i am right!! Life is too short. It seemed to be the topic of my last blog, so at the risk of repeating my self... (whoops to late).

Live life, woot! Tomorrow i will update with a training related blog, the week (just gone) started well, but yay! Another foot - running preventing - injury, super happy....*sarcasm*. But hey that's ok, a chance to continue to pick my riding and swimming up :)

I am really happy now, i am surrounded by an awesome group of friends, an amazing family, an amazing group of training people (young and older - but hey age doesn't matter) and an amazing girl :)

Seriously what else could i ask for?? Perhaps to be back in the mysterious and majestic cleared paddock of Jarrahdale - maybe, but for now I'm happy with what i have. Knowing new opportunities will prevent themselves. Can't let negative people bring yo down!!

:)

Update tomorrow, for now - stay classy, and remember..

"champions seize their moments"

(i think this can apply to any part of life...)

markus..