Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More delays

Well once again, I've let my readers down, no blogging. But more unfortunately this lack of blogging is due to a more unfortunate factor, letting myself down.

Sometimes we have ups and downs, highs and lows and from a training/racing perspective i am going through a bit of a low.

This has come from a combination from a number of things. Lack of motivation (still unfounded), work commitments, university commitments and personal happenings. Since the Gold Coast i have struggled a little. Every time i seem to start to get back into it i am hit with something new, either from work, uni or elsewhere. I hit up some good sets with Seano, then exams (a priority) took their toll. I hit up an amazing training weekend with the training crew down at Busso and work took over immediately after.

But it's ok i am persistent, and i will be back. Exams are practically over AND NOW I AM SICK, urrgghhh. But you don't get anywhere through complaining so enough of that.

But it's ok i am persistent and i will be back.

In the past few weeks i have still been getting some good sets in though :) a few really solid runs with seano (including somehow a 5k pb?!) Some solid swims and some nice rides. Just not a lot of volume. This means unfortunately i am going to have to miss the first Olympic distance race of the season, scheduled to be my first open race :(

But it's ok i am persistent and i will be back.

Although this is disappointing it will only make me stronger and i will be back with a vegence :)

For now, well done to Big Andrew T for an awesome performance at Anaconda Augusta a couple of weeks ago. Well done to Todd and Elyse :) and Scotty for Port Mac. It's also awesome to see one of my best mates Seano ripping it up in his Busso prep, he is going to have a killer race, i honestly cannot wait. Also to my girlfriend Paige, who just today chicked me on the training front - ouch. But it's so good to see her out there again :)


I can't wait to be back my hunger is still there - watch out.