Friday, November 13, 2009

Easy week back into training

Well, its good to finally be at full health again (touch wood) and be able to train properly again. Ive got a couple of pretty easyish weeks before my proper block of training on prep for Singapore 70.3.

I'm really really glad because I've been really enjoying my training lately. All aspects my swimming, riding and running. I've also started attending a 'body balance' class once a week which is a mix of tai chi, yoga, pilaties and stretching which i think will be a good thing for just general flexibility and muscle work.

This week i managed 10k of swimming (with missing the mon swim) i did a double swim on fri which was tough but really good. 250k of riding including 3 x 20k tt on thurs in which we pushed (myself and sean) 320 watts for the last 20k farrrkkkk that was tough. Only 25k of running this week, but got some good speed work done.

I'm happy where I'm going at the moment and look forward to the next few weeks and definitely the start of December where i can really let loose. Will keep you updated

Cheers
markus