Thursday, July 21, 2011

pre-season update

Well...I had to say it didn't I..

A week after blogging about a great pre-season, I've struck a little sickness haven't I..

Not to worry though, happens to the best of us and truth be told it's probably given the body a little chance to recover from the gym work and different stuff I've been doing this pre season. Unfortunetly however, it means I had to DNS road racing and state 10k champs on the weekend, something I was really looking forward too..

However I am happy to say in the off season I've picked up some support from SIS Australia (through http://www.triathlontribe.com/), http://www.scienceinsport.com.au/ have a visit of their site! Great products which I've used before and look forward to using this season as well :) Trust me you'll love their stuff, if it's good enough for the Schlecks, Berkel etc then I think they are onto something good ;)

Apart from that I'm off for a one week holiday with the fam next week, I stressed a little until I found out the cruise ship we are boarding has a full on gym and an endless pool - WIN!

Keep training, keep warm, keep classy (see below) and keep cheering on Cadel!

Cheers